–India: Union Cabinet approved for 51% FDI in multi-brand retail. The move may open door for entry of MNC in retail business.
–Union Cabinet approved new Companies Bill. The new bill may give a chance to investors to file class actions suits in India. It was currently possible only in US.
–Food inflation slips to four-month low of 9%. The rising food prices were major concern for RBI.
–Ministry proposes 5% tariff on Chinese equipment. Industry fearing dumping of Chinese equipment in to India.
–Imports of Sensitive Items Up 42.2% in April-August.
–International: Six big US banks such as Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs face stress test
–UK Economic Growth Accelerates in Q3 to 0.5%
Incoming search terms:
- mahindra current affairs magazine free download
- andhra pradesh current affairs 2012 in telugu
- ssc food corporation of india hall ticket
- group 4 current affairs in telugu
- eenadu mock tests
- rbi recrutment2012
- mahendra\s current affairs magazine free download
- food corporation of india hall tickets
- eenadu pratibha current affairs 2012
- ssc food corporation of india exam hall ticket