IBPS CWE for Specialist Officers Recruitment Notification 2012 | Online Registration | Important Dates | PSU Bank Jobs
Mumbai, December 27: After probationary officers and clerks exam, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS has issued initial notification for Common Written Exam – CWE for the selection of Specialist Officers in 19 public sector banks in the country.
Here is the list of the banks looking for Specialist Officers:
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Andhra Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of Maharashtra
5. Canara Bank
6. Central Bank of India
7. Corporation Bank
8. Dena Bank
9. Indian Bank
10. Indian Overseas Bank
11. Oriental Bank of Commerce
12. Punjab National Bank
13. Punjab & Sindh Bank
14. Syndicate Bank
15. UCO Bank
16. Union Bank of India
17. United Bank of India
18. Vijaya Bank
19. Bank of India
The role of specialist officer would be to help the bank in expanding and operating in various areas like Technology, IT, Agriculture, Marketing and Human Resources. The IBPS said a detailed notification on eligibility, age, other process related to the recruitment will be issued individually by participating banks.
However, IBPS has issued calendar for Specialist Officer Recruitment 2012 with Important Dates.
–Detailed Notification by IBPS: 7th Jan 2012.
–Payment of CWE Fee: 29th December 2011 to 20th January 2012.
–Starting of Specialist Officers Recruitment Online Registration: 30th Dec 2011.
–Last date for Online Registration: 21st Jan 2012.
–Tentative date of Common Written Exam: 11th March 2012.
Incoming search terms:
- irrigation department maharashtra recruitment 2012
- ibps specialist officer study material free download pdf
- irrigation department maharashtra
- ssc part 1 registration 2012
- central bureau of investigation recruitment 2012 notification
- high court assistant hall ticket
- punjab cooperative bank recruitment 2012
- sbi challan for upsc 2012
- yeswecan registration
- ibps specialist officer previous papers pdf