Staff selection Commission has released notification-requesting applications for the jobs in Junior Hindi translators / Hindi Primary examination / Junior translators for the year 2011. Through this exam various posts of junior translators, junior Hindi translators, primary Hindi post will be filled by the Central Government.
Date of the examination: December 18, 2011.
1. Junior Translator should have Hindi or English as their PG degree. And should have studied English or Hindi as their primary subject in PG degree.
2. Junior Hindi Translators should have Hindi or English as their PG Degree as well as the candidate should have Hindi or English as their primary subject in the PG degree.
3. For the Primary Hindi post the candidate should have Hindi as the primary subject in the PG degree. The candidate should not exceed the age limit of 30 years.
Application procedure, examination procedure, exam fee, syllabus, reservations and other details can be found on the website.
Last date to apply: October 21, 2011
For more details visit: http://ssc.nic.in
Incoming search terms:
- staff selection commission hall tickets 2012 download
- staff selection hall tickets 2012
- appsc group 2 material in english pdf
- staff selection commission andhra pradesh notification 2012
- group 2 exam syllabus 2012
- ksisf exam date
- northern railway primary cooperative bank recruitment 2012
- npdcl exam date 2012
- pc selection in tamilnadu 2012
- cpwd junior engineer recruitment 2012