SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2012 for CPWD, Dept of Post, MES, CWC | SSC JE Exam 2012 Online Application
Hyderabad, January: The Staff Selection Commission SSC has issued notification for the SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2012 in various central government departments like CPWD, Dept of Post, MES, CWC.
As per the SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment notification, there will be vacancies detailed belo.
SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2012 Vacancies:
– Central Public Works Department CPWD : 192 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 186 for Junior Engineers (Electrical)
– Central Water Commission CWC: 82 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 23 for Junior Engineers (Mech)
– Military Engineering Service MES: 155 for Junior Engineers (Civil) & 91 for Junior Engineers (Electrical/Mech)
–13 for JE (Quantity Surveying & Contracts)
–Department of Posts: Vacancies Not yet notified.
–Farakka Barrage: Vacancies awaited.
Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 8th April 2012 for recruitment to these posts.
The SSC Selection Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Interview.
SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2012 Important Dates:
Date of SSC JE Written Exam: 8th April 2012
Closing of application submission: 10th February 2012
On-line application submission will be available:
Part-I Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 08th February 2012.
Part-II Registration: Up to 5.00 PM on 10th February 2012.
The SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2012 online submission of the application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in or http://www.sscregistration.sifyitest.com.
Incoming search terms:
- cpwd recruitments
- Cpwd recruitment 2012
- SSC CPWD
- cpwd recruitment
- cpwd result 2012
- ssc cpwd recruitment 2012
- ksisf syllabus
- ssc cpwd result 2012
- cpwd recruitment 2012 clerk
- rajasthan electricity board recruitment 2012