Centre for Good Governance, AP inviting application forms from eligible candidates for the post ‘Training Coordinator’ (1). This job is on contract basis.
Eligibility: Masters degree (above 50%) in any of the following:
Computer science, Humanities, Business Administration, Human Resources, Event management, English language, Town Planning
where the basic degree is other than Computer science, IT related certifications would be preferred.
Experience: 2-3 years
Candidates with computer science background and more than one year experience are encouraged to apply.
Good communication skills in English, Hindi & preferably Telugu,
Knowledge of administrative processes, Event organization and coordination, Computer skills and database structures and Report writing skills in English.
Last date to apply online: 30th November, 2011
Interview: 3rd December, 2011
For more details visit: http://www.cgg.gov.in/careers.jsp
Incoming search terms:
- group 1 material in english pdf
- polytechnic lecturers exam previous papers for computer science
- dsc telugu pandit model papers
- telugu academy books pdf
- eamcet telugu medium model papers
- computer awareness for ldc
- gktoday in telugu
- sakshi bhavitha 10 class hindi
- forensic science laboratory hyderabad
- contract basis jobs in govt sector 2012 in hyderabad