Chennai: Ashok Leyland Ltd today said that the Board of Directors appointed Dr. V Sumantran as Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the compnay.
Besides his responsibilities as Member of the Board, Dr. Sumantran will be responsible for the Business Plan and Results of the Defence and Light Commercial Vehicle business units of Ashok Leyland.
Dr. Sumantran is the Executive Vice-Chairman of Hinduja Automotive Ltd. and has been on the Board of Ashok Leyland since 2008. Dr. Sumantran has over 26 years of experience in the automobile industry both in India and abroad, in senior management positions.
Mr. Vinod K. Dasari, Managing Director, will be responsible for all other operations of Ashok Leyland, including manufacturing of products as required by Defence and Light Commercial Vehicle business units.
Mr. R Seshasayee, Executive Vice Chairman, will continue to have overall responsibilities for all operations of Ashok Leyland, its subsidiaries and associate companies.
Incoming search terms:
- lecturer jobs in polytechnic colleges in chennai 2012
- AAI JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) SYLLABUS
- cg psc 2008 question paper
- cgpsc 2008 question paper
- npcil ece syllabus
- intermediate centers 2012
- bihar electricity board syllabus
- cgpsc 2008 pre question paper
- cg psc question paper 2008
- board of intermediate centre